KAUTUMN LODGE, Mulchatna River, Alaskan Lodge, Cabins, Airfield, Boats & Equipment. Turn Key Operation. Located in the Bristol Bay area of western Alaska
This 1,836 square foot Hunting and Fishing Lodge on 28 acres along the Mulchatna River offers a beautiful view of the river and surrounding country. Lodge sits on 28.85 acres plus there are 5 additional lots of 10+ acres. Includes a 960 square foot guest house, storage building, sauna, plus 7 skiffs of various sizes with motors,6500 EU Honda generator, water system, Kubota tractor, and much more.
• T-shaped lodge measuring 48 ft X 32 ft with a 2nd story measuring 20 X16 and includes a bedroom with bathroom, this room has a queen bed. The first floor of the lodge has a commercial kitchen, bathroom, pantry, dining room, lounge with leather chairs and recliners, a front lounge room with wood stove and handmade bar.
• Guest house with four bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and shower. Two of the guest rooms have two beds that can be separate or pushed together to make a queen. One room has a bunk bed with a queen on bottom and a twin on top. The fourth room has 3 beds: 1 queen and 2 twins.
• 3 freezers, 1 refrigerator, vacuum sealer
• 3 or 4 weather port tents, 2 with wood floors. Lots of cots.
• Four 16 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. Three have 15 HP Honda 4 strokes and the other a 25 HP Nissan Jet 2 stroke.
• Two 18 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. One has a new 40 HP 4 stroke Mercury Jet, the other has a 45 HP 4 stroke Honda prop
• One 19 ft flat bottom with 90 HP 4 stroke Honda with a prop and a Jet unit
• Lots of fuel tanks and life jackets, anchors, nets, coast guard required equipment.
• All the dishes, cups, pots, pans, glasses, etc. needed in the kitchen and to serve meals. A large commercial 3 bay sink.
• A 6500 Honda EU Generator to run the lodge and guest house.
• Satellite internet dish, internet provided by Hughesnet with paid subscription
• A large tool shed with various materials for plumbing, electrical, building, etc.
• A motor shed with a sink and freezers for cleaning fish or game meat.
• A generator shed
• A tractor shed and a Kubota BX 23 tractor with back hoe, front end loader, and box scraper.
• A wood shed and a sauna/drying room
• A fully functional water system with a large storage tank outside, a pressure tank, 2 propane water heaters and filter system.
• Various tools
• Electric washer and dryer
• The property is 80 acres split into 6 lots, all the lots border the river and the The runway is approximately 1200 ft long. We take fully loaded 206s, Beavers, and Turbine Otters off the runway. The river is perfect float plane water. You could land a 747 on floats in front of the lodge.
• Check out the website www.bearfootadventures.net and look at the fishing site to get a look at the facilities
DAKOTA SUMMERS LODGE - Five Star Lodging at $75/night per person for up to 8. Excellent Hunting land available. Ducks, geese, whitetail deer and pheasants. I have some of the best whitetail deer bow hunting in the state! Great Fishing at area lakes : Twin, LaMoure, Flood and others. My Land (700 acres) is extra $ for pheasants and deer, free for waterfowl hunting. Other private and public lands in the area accessible for no charge if not posted and respected. The area has prime waterfowl hunting land in the heart of the prairie pothole region and central flyway, in LaMoure County, south central North Dakota--the duck breeding capital of the world! The snow geese migration can be at your doorstep! Five star lodge is complete with full bar, commercial style kitchen, and indoor grill. It has 2 showers and 3 bathrooms. Big screen Hd Direct satellite TV , and Internet access. Lodge is more comfortable than most homes! Fenced, high security back yard for parking vehicles, trailers and boats. Game cleaning station. Large 50X60 ft. inside, heated, staging area for your gear, hunting and fishing equipment. Your dogs are welcome. Located in the village of Grand Rapids, North Dakota, 10 miles Northwest of the town of LaMoure, where gas, groceries and supplies are available. Less than 2 hours drive from Fargo, ND and 5 hours drive from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Mn, both with magor airports. Call Kevin at 701-320-0447, or send email to address below.